15 Jul Podcast Discussion on Being Socially Responsible and Empowered
I appeared on the Dr. Tommy John podcast for the second time to continue our enlightened conversation on humanity and life.
Please listen to the full 90-minute episode to get a 3D perspective on all of the issues going on now, then we can have an intelligent back and forth if our insights resonate.
– Masks vs. savage consistency with the basics
– What does it mean to be socially responsible?
– How the human can prepare for any challenge, any virus, any catastrophe right NOW
– The future of youth sports: how do we continue to build robust humans who are strong and self aware?
– Materialism and money: how we’ve lived out the cliche money doesn’t buy happiness
– Why having an “end goal” is not in the picture with our careers and why the journey matters
You can listen to the FULL EPISODE HERE.