When training is
not fun, Sports are
no longer fun
- Is your daughter losing her love for sports because she’s not fast or strong enough?
- Is your pre-teen or teenager struggling with low self-confidence or a negative body image?
- Are you concerned with sports injuries or pain that prevents her from achieving her dreams?
- Do you want your child to develop into a strong, healthy, and resilient adult athlete?
Your daughter deserves a coach who can:
- Maximize her athletic potential and show her how to use it
- Transform her weakness into strength and insecurities into confidence
- Turn her questions into answers and empower her with knowledge
- Sharpen her speed and change of direction mechanics while safeguarding her against injury
- Equip her with healthy habits and a mindset for long-term success
- Teach her to get up when she falls and get better from mistakes
- Show how being present and having fun can accelerate athletic progress
Many of my female athletes have gone on to top universities.
Are you ready to become
faster, stronger, and more competitive
in your game?
Here’s how it works
Fill out the intake form to determine your ideal coaching plan
Purchase the recommended program for 3, 6, or 12 months
Commit to the work, enjoy the process, and excel as an athlete!
- Phone App Access to Your Workouts
- Speed, Agility, Strength, and Conditioning Focus
- Customization of In-Season and Off-Season Workouts
- Exercise Video Demos
- Initial Assessment
- Progress Tracking
- Private FB Community Access
- Monthly LIVE Calls with Erica in FB Community
High Level Online Coaching
- Load Monitoring around individual practice and game schedules
- Constant updates to program based on player schedule changes
- Weekly Zoom Check-Ins as well as personalized coaching videos for improved technique
- Exercise Video Demos
- Initial Assessment
- Daily text message access to me as a coach
- Scheduled Zoom ‘Confidence Calls’ when an athlete needs to talk (my open door policy for an athlete to book at any time!)
- Extra challenging and specific workout progressions
- Customization for injured players or players returning from injury
- 3-5 Days a Week of Workouts depending on the season
- Weekly Motivation Text Messages to Athletes
It’s also about…
resilience, and self-esteem so you can overcome setbacks and handle criticism
Adopting a winning mindset
to go after your goals while being confident in your ability to achieve them
Establishing healthy nutrition
and exercise routines that will have a lasting positive impact on every area of life
Increase your body and
mind connection to optimize athletic performance and power
Strengthen muscles and
stabilize joints so you can train hard without risking injury
Advance your athletic and
technical skills so you can move safely with power and precision
Being rewarded for your
hard work so you feel motivated to keep it up
Grow from mistakes when
you fail so you can use it as a tool to improve.
Fast track your path to
top universities by developing an edge above your competition
Hi, I’m Erica
As a Youth Strength & Conditioning Coach, I have specialized in performance and injury prevention for young female athletes for the last decade.
As an international coach with a worldwide clientele, nothing makes me prouder than my students. Many of the female athletes with whom I have worked since middle school have grown into thriving collegiate athletes at top universities like UNC, MIT, Harvard, Columbia and I couldn’t be more proud of their hard-earned success.
My superstar students have channeled their extraordinary focus, commitment, and talent into accolades such as high school state championships, player of the year titles, spots in the US national pool, and straight A’s with honors.
CERTIFICATIONS & DEGREES
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sports Performance Enhancement
- USSF “C” License
- NSPA Certified Speed And Agility Coach
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weight-Lifting Sports Performance Coach (USAW Level 1)
- NSCAA All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- NSCAA Academic All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- Johns Hopkins University Outstanding Female Athlete
- Johns Hopkins University #2 Goal Scoring Record Holder
- Semi-professional Soccer Player Vasco da Gama Brazil
- Semi-professional Soccer Player ASA Chesapeake Charge (USA)
- USA D3 National Midfielder of the Year