11 Apr Presentation on Youth Fitness Training at the Female Athlete Summit
After writing over 100 pages of text and video content in the Total Youth Soccer Fitness Program, 500+ blog articles, and 30+ published articles, you probably thought I would run out of things to say on youth fitness.
Admittedly, I will never run out of talking points on this topic. I’m that passionate about youth strength training, physical development, and fun movement games that improve athletic as well as sport specific skills.
Over the past several years, I’ve written thousands of words on all things speed, strength, balance, coordination, conditioning, agility, and so much more for youth athletes.
Now, it’s time to provide you with a resource besides articles.
To see me out of my introverted shell and speak on camera, you can go HERE to get access to my presentation at the Female Athlete Summit.
– What it’s like inspiring female athletes to lift weights.
– Why culture is key in the weight room
– Why weight training boosts confidence
– Why strength training is important for female athletes looking to play in college
– When to introduce the weight room to youth athletes
– How badass I am for doing this presentation in my car
– How to have tough skin as a blogger and content creator
– How to save your energy as a busy coach (hint: stop arguing on Twitter)
– How to get started as a blogger in 2019
Not only will you see me present on youth fitness, but you will see others in the industry smarter than myself discuss all things speed training, injury return to play, conditioning, strength training, and sports psychology for female athletes.
Take a look at this line-up:
If you miss this event, you’re making a huge mistake. And that’s the most creative sales pitch I can come up with. ;-O
Go HERE to receive access to the presentations.