22 Apr Loving The Process: Appearance On The Future Of Fitness Podcast
I’m so incredibly grateful to get invited on podcasts with other inspiring professionals in the fitness industry, who not only take action, but who are in love with the process of serving others and finding meaning.
Eric Malzone, my mentor, friend, and fellow lover of mountain sports, brought me on his show to discuss the power of culture, building relationships, plowing through self doubt and adversity, and finding joy and passion.
Truthfully, this was one of my favorite conversations to engage in because we dive deep on meaning, purpose, and fulfillment.
Other things we discuss:
– Why living in Brazil for a year changed my life
– How soccer saved my life
– Why connecting with humans is the most important thing in life
– Why youth sports must be fun
– Why accomplishing your goals takes at least ten years
– Why I might be a robot <— you have to wait until the last few minutes of the episode for this ;-O
You can listen to the full episode, HERE.
I promise it will leave you feeling energized and empowered. Enjoy.
If you are a soccer coach or parent need guidance on safe, effective, year-round strength and conditioning for kids, get Total Youth Soccer Fitness 365 HERE.
Release date: April 24th, 2020.