AS SEEN ON:
My name is Erica
I’m a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) based in Baltimore, Maryland. I work with soccer players, grandmas, moms, dads, and people who want to make strides toward an athletic and energetic life.
My passions are lifting heavy things, binge watching Lord of the Rings, teaching sport science and biomechanics, writing in witty pop culture references, and turning girls into beasts.
I’ve been a private soccer and strength coach for four years at the youth and college levels. In my free time, I research, hike, blog, and read Buddhism novels. Like a boss.
I'm a private soccer trainer and strength and conditioning coach servicing athletes and non-athletes in Ellicott City and Towson, Maryland. If you're ready to sign up for private soccer or team training, reach out and let's get started.
Certifications & Degrees
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Performance Enhancement
- Johns Hopkins University 25th Anniversary All-Star Team
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weight Lifting Sport Performance Coach (USAW Level 1)
- NSCAA All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- NSCAA Academic All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- Johns Hopkins University Oustanding Female Athlete
- Johns Hopkins University #2 Goal Scoring Record Holder
- Semi-professional Soccer Player Vasco da Gama Brazil
- Semi-professional Soccer Player ASA Chesapeake Charge (USA)
- USA D3 National Midfielder of the Year
- United States Soccer Federation National "D" License
- Towson University, Cornell University, University of North Carolina, University of Delaware, Johns Hopkins University, Dickinson, University of Charleston Souther, Harvard
- Peru National Team
- Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup Finalist
- ECNL U16 National Championship Final
- ECNL U16, U17, U18
- U.S. National Training Camp
- Maryland Olympic Development Program
- Olympic Development Program Regional Pool
- EDP Division 1