AS SEEN ON:
My name is Erica
I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) who works with youth soccer players across the state of Maryland. I am currently the head strength and conditioning coach for the Baltimore Celtic Soccer Club, and design comprehensive in-season and off-season programming to improve players' performance and reduce chance of injury.
My passions are lifting heavy things, binge watching Lord of the Rings, teaching sport science and biomechanics, writing in witty pop culture references, and turning soccer players into beasts.
I’ve been a strength coach for 5 years at the youth and college levels. In my free time, I research, hike, blog, and read Buddhism novels. Like a boss.
If you enjoy any of these things, chances are, we will get along. Bonus points if you like sushi.
If you're looking to become a strong and resilient athlete, reach out and let's get started.
Certifications & Degrees
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Performance Enhancement
- Johns Hopkins University 25th Anniversary All-Star Team
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weight Lifting Sport Performance Coach (USAW Level 1)
- NSCAA All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- NSCAA Academic All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- Johns Hopkins University Oustanding Female Athlete
- Johns Hopkins University #2 Goal Scoring Record Holder
- Semi-professional Soccer Player Vasco da Gama Brazil
- Semi-professional Soccer Player ASA Chesapeake Charge (USA)
- USA D3 National Midfielder of the Year
- United States Soccer Federation National "D" License
- Featured in Women's Health, Shape, Self, Livestrong, Dailyburn, and Stack.com
- Towson University, Cornell University, University of North Carolina, University of Delaware, Johns Hopkins University, Dickinson, University of Charleston Souther, Harvard
- Peru National Team
- Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup Finalist
- ECNL U16 National Championship Final
- ECNL U16, U17, U18
- U.S. National Training Camp
- Maryland Olympic Development Program
- Olympic Development Program Regional Pool
- EDP Division 1