AS SEEN ON:
My name is Erica
I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and soccer trainer (USSF C License) who works with youth soccer players across the state of Maryland. I am currently the head strength and conditioning coach for the Baltimore Celtic Soccer Club, and design comprehensive in-season and off-season programming to improve players' performance and reduce chance of injury.
I provide strength and conditioning and services to all athletes in Ellicott City, Maryland and Cockeysville, Maryland. In addition to this, I coach technical soccer skills to ages 7-25.
I’ve been a strength and soccer coach for over 5 years at the youth, high school, and college levels (Johns Hopkins). I work with athletes who are committed, hard working, and in it or the long haul. If you expect results overnight, we will not jive.
My philosophy is sports development takes time, patience, and work ethic. It's an oscillating journey -ups and downs, twists and turns, defeats and victories - that makes athletes resilient both on and off the field. The lessons learned in training help our kids both physically AND mentally.
If you're looking to become strong and powerful and more skilled, reach out and let's start this challenging, yet rewarding and dynamic process of athletic development.
Certifications & Degrees
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Performance Enhancement
- USSF "C" License
- Johns Hopkins University 25th Anniversary All-Star Team
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weight Lifting Sport Performance Coach (USAW Level 1)
- NSCAA All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- NSCAA Academic All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- Johns Hopkins University Oustanding Female Athlete
- Johns Hopkins University #2 Goal Scoring Record Holder
- Semi-professional Soccer Player Vasco da Gama Brazil
- Semi-professional Soccer Player ASA Chesapeake Charge (USA)
- USA D3 National Midfielder of the Year
- Featured in Women's Health, Shape, Self, Livestrong, Dailyburn, Weight Watchers, What's Good by Vitamin Shoppe, and Stack.com
- Towson University, Northwestern University, Cornell University, University of PA, United States Air Force, University of North Carolina, University of Delaware, Johns Hopkins University, Elon University, Goucher College, Dickinson, University of Charleston Southern, Harvard University, University of Maryland Baltimore Campus (UMBC), McDaniel College, UNC Wilmington
- Portugal National Team
- ODP U13 Boys National Team
- ODP Regional and National Pool
- Peru National Team
- Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup Finalist
- ECNL U16 National Championship Final
- ECNL Boys U16, U17, U18
- U.S. National Training Camp
- Maryland Olympic Development Program
- ECNL Girls U16 and U17
- EDP Division 1
- Maryland All-State First Team
- High School Varsity Captains
- All-Metro First Team
- All-County First Team