AS SEEN ON:
My name is Erica
I am a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and soccer trainer (USSF C License) who works with youth and high level soccer players and clubs across the state of Maryland, as well as the world.
I am currently a strength and conditioning coach and online performance consultant, serving all soccer clubs and players. My passion lies within making youth soccer players strong, resilient, and creative through exercise, as well as elite athletes resilient and mindful through high performance.
I provide in-person technical skills services to all athletes in Ellicott City, Maryland and technical skills plus strength and conditioning at my facility in Cockeysville, Maryland.
If you are unable to work with me in person, I offer online programs to soccer performance athletes and teams around the world. My biggest program is the Total Youth Soccer Fitness Program that breaks down every aspect of fitness training for youth soccer players, not just to keep them healthy and strong for soccer, but for life. Too often, kids are dropping out of soccer, losing their passion for the game, and not training in a way that prevents injury. Total Youth Soccer Fitness covers all of this.
I’ve been a strength and soccer coach for seven years at the youth, high school, and college levels. My philosophy is sports development takes time, patience, and work ethic. It's an oscillating journey -ups and downs, twists and turns, defeats and victories - that makes athletes resilient both on and off the field. The lessons learned in training help our kids both physically AND mentally.
If you're looking to become strong, powerful and more skilled, I'd love to start this challenging, yet rewarding and dynamic process of athletic development and high performance with you.
My mission is to provide as much as value for youth soccer players as possible, from physical strength to mental resilience, and design programs that are safe, effective, and inspire players to fall in love with movement.
Certifications & Degrees
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Performance Enhancement
- USSF "C" License
- Johns Hopkins University 25th Anniversary All-Star Team
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weight Lifting Sport Performance Coach (USAW Level 1)
- NSCAA All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- NSCAA Academic All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- Johns Hopkins University Oustanding Female Athlete
- Johns Hopkins University #2 Goal Scoring Record Holder
- Semi-professional Soccer Player Vasco da Gama Brazil
- Semi-professional Soccer Player ASA Chesapeake Charge (USA)
- USA D3 National Midfielder of the Year
- Featured in Women's Health, Shape, Self, Livestrong, Dailyburn, Weight Watchers, What's Good by Vitamin Shoppe, and Stack.com
- Towson University, Northwestern University, Cornell University, University of PA, United States Air Force, University of North Carolina, University of Delaware, Johns Hopkins University, Elon University, Carnegie Mellon, Goucher College, CCBC, Dickinson, Rutgers, Charleston Southern University, Harvard University, University of Maryland Baltimore Campus (UMBC), McDaniel College, UNC Wilmington, Davidson College in North Carolina
- Portugal National Team
- ODP U13 Boys National Team
- ODP Regional and National Pool
- Peru National Team
- Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup Finalist
- ECNL U16 National Championship Final
- ECNL Boys U16, U17, U18
- U.S. National Training Camp
- Maryland Olympic Development Program
- ECNL Girls U16 and U17
- EDP Division 1
- Maryland All-State First Team
- High School Varsity Captains
- All-Metro First Team
- All-County First Team