AS SEEN ON:
My name is Erica
I am a Soccer Performance Coach and Consultant, who works with youth soccer players and clubs across the world. I am also a Personal Trainer who coaches clients worldwide to become their strongest, most amplified selves.
My passion lies within making youth soccer players strong, resilient, and creative through exercise, as well as life athletes resilient through strength training.
I want to educate coaches on how to train their athletes safely, and how to develop them under a long-term physical development model.
I provide in-person services to all athletes in Cockeysville, Maryland, including technical skills plus strength and conditioning training at the JDyer Strength and Conditioning facility.
If you are unable to work with me in person, I offer online programs to soccer performance athletes, teams, and youth coaches around the world. My biggest program is the Total Youth Soccer Fitness Program that breaks down every aspect of fitness training for youth soccer players, not just to keep them healthy and strong for soccer, but for life. Too often, kids are dropping out of soccer, losing their passion for the game, and not training in a way that prevents injury. Total Youth Soccer Fitness covers all of this.
I’ve been a strength coach for over seven years at the youth, high school, and college levels. I have also been a personal trainer to amazing life athletes for seven years.
My philosophy is physical development takes time, patience, and work ethic. It's an oscillating journey -ups and downs, twists and turns, defeats and victories - that makes people resilient. The lessons learned in training helps empower us both physically AND mentally.
If you're looking to become strong, powerful and more skilled, I'd love to start this challenging, yet rewarding and dynamic process of physical development with you.
My mission is to inspire youth athletes and people to love movement for a lifetime.
Certifications & Degrees
- Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Performance Enhancement
- USSF "C" License
- Johns Hopkins University 25th Anniversary All-Star Team
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weight Lifting Sport Performance Coach (USAW Level 1)
- NSCAA All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- NSCAA Academic All-American Collegiate Soccer Player
- Johns Hopkins University Oustanding Female Athlete
- Johns Hopkins University #2 Goal Scoring Record Holder
- Semi-professional Soccer Player Vasco da Gama Brazil
- Semi-professional Soccer Player ASA Chesapeake Charge (USA)
- USA D3 National Midfielder of the Year
- Featured in Women's Health, Shape, Self, Livestrong, Dailyburn, Weight Watchers, What's Good by Vitamin Shoppe, and Stack.com
- Towson University, University of Maryland, Northwestern University, Cornell University, University of PA, United States Air Force, University of North Carolina, University of Delaware, Johns Hopkins University, Swarthmore College, Elon University, Carnegie Mellon, Goucher College, CCBC, Dickinson, Rutgers, Charleston Southern University, Harvard University, University of Maryland Baltimore Campus (UMBC), McDaniel College, UNC Wilmington, Davidson College in North Carolina
- Hiking, biking, playing outside with their kids, traveling, swimming with ease and energy (personal training clients)
- Portugal National Team
- ODP U13 Boys National Team
- ODP Regional and National Pool
- Peru National Team
- Dr. Pepper Dallas Cup Finalist
- ECNL U16 National Championship Final
- ECNL Boys U16, U17, U18
- U.S. National Training Camp
- Maryland Olympic Development Program
- ECNL Girls U16 and U17
- EDP Division 1
- Maryland All-State First Team
- High School Varsity Captains
- All-Metro First Team
- All-County First Team