It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts.
Truthfully, filming exercises in a gym is always an insurmountable task.
I, for one, hate being that chick who is filming because of the self-obsessed stigma that goes along with it. While I’m not taking videos of me flexing my baby biceps, I’m still feeling icky when it comes to gym film.
No, I’m not SnapChatting a mass Snap to all the dudes I know. And no, I’m not adding to a vain Instagram arsenal similar to Paige Hathaway.
I’m just a chick who blogs. And who, every once in a while, needs to spit out sexy functional training videos to keep followers. ;-O
Here this week’s Exercise For Confidence:
Why It’s Badass:
– Awesome for anti-rotation and anti-extension (core stability) of lumbar spine.
– Reinforces the importance of simultaneous glute and core engagement to maintain tension in the torso.
– A stellar exercise to do if you’re nursing a knee or ankle injury and need to plop on the floor, while still getting some solid training.
– Beneficial for core aesthetics if done with high volume (3-5 sets 8-12 reps).
– Safeguards you against gym creepers. <— It’s exercise science
Enjoy and let me know how it goes.